Tiger Tattler

Time to Shine

The red color family makes it easy to wear these glosses during the day or paired with a night look.

Photography, Gina Wagley

Article, Gina Wagley, Writer, Photographer

The N°7 “High Shine Lipgloss” is available in seven slightly different tones of red and one shimmery, clear shade. The lip gloss can be purchased at multiple drugstores for anywhere from five to ten dollars and also online.

The “High Shine Lipgloss” by N°7 has attracted quite a bit of attention from the beauty community through social media. The gloss is not sticky but is still nourishing while also offering a generous amount of color pigmentation when applied. This gloss keeps lips looking healthy and hydrated for an extended amount of time. Seeing as this product is hypoallergenic, it conditions the lips without irritating them.

The red color family makes it easy to wear these glosses during the day or paired with a night look. The texture of the gloss makes applying layers on top of a matte or creme (preferably transfer proof) lipstick effortless and rewarding.

I personally love this lip gloss. The smell and taste of it is a little overbearing because I prefer unscented makeup products, but aside from that, the gloss is absolutely delightful. The shade range is flattering with every skin tone and the color payoff is pigmented and glossy at the same time. Certain shades, including “Grapefruit Shimmer”, even contain finely compacted, holographic glitter clusters. N°7 is honestly spot on with every product I’ve tried from them so far and the brand never fail to impress me with its outstanding products.

About the Contributor
Gina Wagley, Writer/Photographer

Hi, my name is Gina Marie, and I didn't get my license until two weeks before my seventeenth birthday.

I enjoy long walks through Target and anything...