Tiger Tattler

Glow Baby, Glow!

Amazing highlighter with an amazing price!

Gina Wagley, writer / photographer

The Wet n Wild “MEGA-GLO” powder in shade “Blossom Glow” is a pigmented, champagne toned highlighter that comes in a medium sized pan. The highlighter is very pigmented and extremely reflective.

Costing anywhere from $2.50 to $6.99 virtually anywhere it is carried, the Wet n Wild “MEGA-GLO” highlighting collection has been said to contain some of the best drugstore highlighters on the market. Aside from being inexpensive, this product is also cruelty free, which is very important to many makeup lovers these days.

I personally love this highlighter. It can be applied lightly and give off a subtle glow from within or it can be applied heavier and make you feel like a glowing goddess. This  twenty-first century makeup staple lasts all day after application, no matter how much or how little is put on.

I think it is harder for drugstore makeup brands to really earn their title as “relevant” makeup manufacturing companies, but Wet n Wild has done just that within the past year or two. I would definitely recommend this Wet n Wild highlighter to anyone in search of a universal, inexpensive highlighting product.

Gina Wagley, Writer/Photographer

Hi, my name is Gina Marie, and I didn't get my license until two weeks before my seventeenth birthday.

I enjoy long walks through Target and anything...

1 Comment

One Response to “Glow Baby, Glow!”

1. Greg Wanstreet on October 19th, 2018 2:16 pm

So… Can I use it to hi lite my notes when I’m STUDYING?

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

The Student News Site of Herrin High School
Glow Baby, Glow!