Fellowship at the High School

Active Christian Teens extend a welcome to anyone interested.

Spending some time in fellowship with one another and enjoying pizza club members discuss the upcoming year. Photo Credit; Grace Hosmon

Article, Faith Borum, Editor

ACTs club meetings commenced the third week of September. The Active Christians Teens Club focuses on being active Christians within the community. Anyone and everyone is welcome to join the ACTs club.

At their first meeting, club members enjoyed pizza while spending some time in fellowship with one another. At this first meeting, the club discussed a little about the upcoming school year and what it means to be an active Christian teen in the community. The president of the club is Katie Davis and the club sponsor is Mrs. George.

“The club is important because we are spending time in fellowship with each other, fellow Christians we can relate to.” club member Grace Hosmon says of the club’s importance to her.

The ACTs club meets one Thursday every month. The club’s last meeting was on September 26, 2017. If you are interested in attending October’s meeting see Katie Davis or keep your eye on the bulletin boards around the school for meeting notifications.

Members are excited to see what God has in store for the club and the impact it will have this school year at HHS.