The Polls Are In!!

Your elected leaders and their plans for this semester!

Article, Sophia Davie, Lead Photographer/ Writer

Student government has begun and they are ready for this school year. The new freshmen electees are (President- Kelsey King, Vice President-Keaton Rosado,Secretary- Macy Parks, Reps.- Bre Nesler,Emmealea Bacon, Aaron Elliot, Delaney LaCroix, Julia Mohr,Mykah Myhan, Kristina Yoast) and seem very enthusiastic about being the leaders of their class. The sophomores are (President-Mia Connor, Vice President- Reagan Johnson, Secretary- Ashton Hawk, Reps.-Joey Asher,Sofia Hughes, Caitlin Cochan, Shanie May, Madeline Oxendine,Charlie Elliott, Luke LeQuatte, Josh Green, Reice Hartline) and the Juniors are (President- DJ McInturff,Vice President- Sophia Davie, Secretary- Reagan Ridgway, Reps.- Ashlyn Baldi, Raegan Gosha, Kaelan Hall, Ashley Owens, Ally Teckenbrock, Bryndle Burks, Bekah Davis, Sarah Inboden, Tucker McVicker, Tori Schullian, Grace Lehnhof) all are ready for another activity filled year. Most of the seniors are returning members (President- Nick Bartelsmeyer, Vice President- Jenna Brandon, Secretary- Adam Blake, Reps.- Madison Cerutti, Emilee Guy, Kaiyah King, Bronson Nesler, Mikaylan Roach, Gabba Davidson, Chase Flowers, Kennedy Pasley, Haile Waddell, Joely Winn, Mikayla Saillez, Faith Fiorina) but some are apart of the executive council (President- Nick Bartelsmeyer, Vice President- Jenna Brandon, Secretary- Madi Cerutti, Parliamentarian- Haile Waddell, Project Chair- Kaiyah King) These seniors are the leaders of Student Government and run the meetings while also helping organize events. As homecoming approaches the students are ready to give HHS a magical week. The students decided the theme and the spirit week days and their individual classes float themes. The decorations have started to be built and class floats are underway. Homecoming is one event that the students enjoy setting up for their peers and have great pride in. After homecoming the Student Government kicks into the Winter spirit as they start planning the ugly sweater day and buying gifts for the kids of the community. This semester is always very busy for Student Government students but is always filled with activities and helping the community.