Seniors Take The W

Seniors Win Volleyball and PowderPuff

Photography, Goetting

Article, Faith Borum, Editor

During the first fundraiser held by HOSA, the Seniors took the W at the PowderPuff games on October 1st.  Each group of ladies put up a good fight and played hard.

The freshmen girls placed 4th after being defeated by the Sophomores in a 3rd/4th place battle, leaving the Sophomores in 3rd. The Juniors stole 2nd and the Seniors grabbed 1st.

The Juniors and Seniors really put up a fight and played an excellent game during the championship. Tensions were high but the upperclassmen were battling for the title. In the end, a few were stepped on, shirts and shorts were pulled, but touchdowns made the difference.

Our poll for the game winner had 33 contributors. It put the Juniors with the win with 17 votes, Sophomores in 2nd with 10 votes, Seniors in 3rd with 5 votes, and the Freshmen in last place with only one vote. While our site is new and not many people came across our poll, we are excited to see how next year’s polls tally. This year was quite the upset according to this small census.

The second fundraiser held by HOSA was the first annual boy’s volleyball game. It was also a success for the senior boys.

Because this was the first annual hosting of this event, turn out with the underclassmen was a little low, which resulted in the sophomore and freshmen players combining to make one team, while the Juniors and Seniors each had their own team. The Juniors and Seniors tied their set and played an extra 15 as a tie breaker. After a close win against the Juniors, the Seniors played the underclassmen for 1st place. The boys defiantly had the crowd at the edge of their seats. The Seniors, ultimately, walked away with 1st, leaving the underclassmen with 2nd while the Juniors placed 3rd.

HOSA would like to thank all who came to support the HOSA club and enjoy a little role reversal volleyball and football.

Freshmen Powder Puff Group

Sophomores take a minute for a group shot after their final game.
Juniors battle hard for those flags
Seniors pose with their championship trophy!
Senior vs Junior boys defend the net during the first round of elimination.
Senior boys and their coach pose for a winning picture showcasing their W.